Day 1. London (part 2.)

Posted by Room 3 Learner , Friday, October 15, 2010 1:04 PM

Today I woke up from a really good sleep and did all the stuff I do in the morning then me and granny went on the bus to the underground then we caught the train to London. First we saw the clock at the north end of the palace of Westminster as people call it the Big Ben, but thats not the real name it's just the nickname for it, Big Ben is the name of the bell inside it.

Then granny and I went on the London Eye and saw the most amazing sight I have ever seen and that took us a long time. After that we went on a boat down the Thames River and saw lots of stuff and learnt some things as well. On the boat trip I saw the Waterloo bridge, Backfriars, Southwalk bridge, London bridge and the Tower bridge, Traitors gate, Shakespeare's Globe, HMS Belfast.

Granny and I then went to see the Tower of London where I learnt some stuff as well. I loved seeing the exhibits about the Queens and Kings and all of the stuff at the tower of London, but I especially liked looking at the weapons, armour, cannons and the crowns and the stuff that is involved with the Royals.

Today I had a really amazing day.


1 Response to "Day 1. London (part 2.)"

Miss Wesley Says:

Thanks for sharing that Max. I have learnt something new. I didn't know that the bell was actually Big Ben. How does the Thames compare to the Waikato River?

Post a Comment